Car Plans Over Summer

With the school year ending and the summer season starting, there’s going to be a lot more time for car enthusiasts to work and make money. What do they do with this money? They buy car parts. Many car enthusiasts of Lake Shore would like to do many things to their cars. Let’s see what plans they have for their car over the summer. 

Mathew Rangel, Junior, said, “I’m going to restore the rocker panels and replace the bed.”

Rangel has an older truck that’s kind of rusty, he is planning on just fixing that rust. Most people wouldn’t fix it, they would just sell it and get a nicer or newer car. 

Rangel also said, ”I also want to repaint it, put it on a three-inch lift, and get new rims for it.”

Now that sounds like it is going to look sweet. Any truck with a small lift and some nice tires looks good. There is this other kid that gets dropped off at Lake Shore, I don’t know who they are, but their dad drives a nice lifted Ford F-250, which is sick. 

Junior, Anthony Woods said, “I would like to replace my brake pads and rotors, and my struts, so it drives a little bit smoother.”

It is nice to have a smooth-driving car, you don’t want to feel like you’re driving down the road in a golf cart.  

Sophia Garman, Junior, said, “I plan on cleaning my car up and selling it and getting a new car to work on.”

That sounds like a good plan; maybe she doesn’t like the car she has right now, or maybe it isn’t nice, but hopefully, she gets the vehicle they want.

When we return next year, we will see if these students carried out any of these plans. Maybe we will see that none of it happened, or they’ve gone in a different direction.