The Eras Movie

“The Eras Tour” movie was an amazing film that out sold some of the biggest films this year in presales alone. The movie outsold “Barbie, Oppenheimer, and Saw X”, which grossed half a million dollars in just the first few days. 

The movie takes you through her live tour which was filmed at Sofi stadium in LA night 5 and 6 of tour. It walks us through the past 15 years of her music and iconic looks. 

Taylor’s movie is age appropriate for all teens and adults who are interested and wondering. The movie itself is very visually appealing and will have you crying, laughing and dancing. From pop album Lover, to folk music like Evermore and Folklore there is something for everyone.

Taylor’s movie has some awesome scenes, one of them being having a snake wrap around the whole stage and screen when “Reputation” comes on. The director, Sam Wrench, did an amazing job capturing the heart racing moments of the eras like when Taylor falls to the ground during her Folklore set, or when she handed off the lucky Red hat to a lucky fan; the movie is an unreal experience. 

Wrench did an amazing job making sure Taylor was seen very clearly and caching special up close moments we missed on tour.  Wrench also made sure that the bright flashy moves taylor did from being lifted in the air by a smaller stage to opening the tour with 20-foot tall pink and blue wings made this movie an experience like you were actually there.

I believe one if not the most important close up to give a recognise to would be when Taylor dives head first into the stage and swims up the stage into her Midnights era. 

“Taylor Swift is overrated,” a lot of people say but would someone who’s overrated have sold out theaters across the world?  Yes, you may not be a Swiftie but give the movie a try and bring your Swiftie friend, we all have one.

Overall the film is an entertaining fun experience everyone should have. Whether you’re a friend of a swifty, dad, mom , or even just by yourself you’ll have a blast. From snakes wrapping around the scream and seeing close up angles of Taylor you wouldn’t see on tour, this movie will be a blast.