Songs for Spring

Spring is finally here! The flowers are going to start to bloom, and the weather is going to start warming up. 

Many emotions come with spring, but the main one is happiness! 

Right after spring, there’s summer, the best time of the year! Here are some songs to get that spring vibe up and running!

“Electric Love” – BORNS

“Electric Love” is very upbeat and gives off a warm vibe. It reminds me of late-night drives where you scream your heart out.

“Tongue Tied” – GROUPLOVE

“Tongue Tied” is also an upbeat song. Every time I hear this song, it reminds me of warm weather due to the lyrics talking about staying up all night and not wanting to leave.

“Island In The Sun” – Weezer

“Island In The Sun” has a great guitar in the background. It is a song that you would listen to with all of your car windows down.

“Good Days” – SZA

“Good Days” is a very positive song promoting putting yourself first. People start feeling less depressed when the weather gets warmer, so people start taking care of themself in warmer weather.

“Honeypie” – JAWNY

“Honeypie” is the type of song that you would dance in a field with some friends. It’s a very positive and full of hope. The song also has a great beat.

“Tangerine” – Glass Animals

“Tangerine” just has a great vibe to it; the name itself reminds me of eating fruit while hanging out at a park. 

“Scrawny” – Wallows

“Scrawny” is another song that you would listen to with all of your windows open. It is a song that just brings positivity every time it plays.

“New Perspective” – Panic! At The Disco

“New Perspective” makes the listener want to live their life to the fullest, just enjoying the warm weather and the newly bloomed flowers.

“Nine in the Afternoon” – Panic! At The Disco

“Nine in the Afternoon” is a great song to sing along too while biking or hanging out with friends. The song has a great message to it as well, it is about enjoying life with your significant other. It talks about how pretty the singers partner is, and how in love the singer is.

“Everybody Talks” – Neon Trees

“Everybody Talks” is a great song to jam out to while hanging out with friends or just chilling around the house.

“Creatures in Heaven” – Glass Animals

“Creatures in Heaven” is a lovey type song, it is a great song when having a spring relationship! It’s a romantic song, but it gives off a spring vibe due to the fact it was released on April 3rd, 2024!

“Invisible String” – Taylor Swift 

“Invisible String” starts off talking about spring and warm weather. It’s a pretty positive song by Taylor, and it’s a pretty relaxing song to listen to.

These songs are amazing for spring; they are all very positive! These songs are sure to remind you of spring!

View Comments (1)