The Student News Site of Lake Shore High School

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

Polls

Who is visiting LSHSShoreline.com?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Ways To Enjoy Spring

Everybody loves good weather, and with spring here, sunny weather will come our way. 

Matthew Charrette, senior, said, ” My Favorite spring activity is playing lacrosse.”

Charrette’s Favorite activity was lacrosse which is one of the many spring sports offered at Lake Shore.

Some also like to just work outside to be in the good weather.

Charrette said,” I also go out with friends, I do motocross and work outside.” Some people also just work outside to be outside. There are many different things you can do to get active in spring like play sports, work outside, going to an outside diner, anything.”

“Or as many do go out for a run, go ride a bike, or even just go out for a walk. There are many places around St. Clair Shores where you can for a walk and “sight see”. Down Jefferson there is the Clinton River Spillway, which is a great place to fish, go for a walk, or go for a run. 

If you really want to fish, there is also Blossom Heaths pier. Many people from St. Clair Shores go here to fish, walk around, and they also have events that go on throughout the whole year. 

Ayden Heuer, senior said, “I love going on drives to just enjoy the air and the world around me, and I also like to fish and playing any physical sport.”

As Heuer has said, you can go on a drive to enjoy the spring weather, or if you have a golf cart, or something along those lines, take it out to get into the warm weather.