The Student News Site of Lake Shore High School

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

Polls

Who is visiting LSHSShoreline.com?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The Road To The National Championship

The Michigan Wolverines success the last two years has been a big accomplishment for the whole state but however, they seem to always fall short in the playoffs.

In 2021 Michigan lost to the Georgia Bulldogs in the Orange Bowl, and in 2022 Michigan lost to Texas Christian University in the Fiesta Bowl. Both losses were due to the lack of defense.

At Lake Shore School, we have many Michigan fans that believe this year will be different with their 13-0 record.

Sophomore, Lamine Traore, said, ¨Yeah, they are doing really good. I think they are going all the way.¨

Sophomore, Camden Thibeault expressed, “they’re going to win the natty.¨ 

Michigan last won a national championship in 1997. Michigan is now the number 1 seed since the Georgia bulldogs fell to number 6 after their loss to Alabama Crimson Tide, and since then people’s favors have been on Michigan.

Sophomore, Terrence Bell Jr, stated, “Michigan is doing good this year. It´ll be bad to see them lose after this good season.”

Michigan Football has been coming up short  in the national championship run for a few years now. Everyone has their eyes on Michigan with how good they have been playing and how their record is 13-0.

Freshman, Alex Lorenger, said, “I really don’t watch football but I know they are doing good¨.

Shorians are rooting for the Michigan Wolverines to win the national championship. Michigan’s next game is January 1st against the Alabama Crimson Tide. It will be the famous Rose Bowl game in Pasadena ,California.