Meet Your 2025 Senior Class President

The votes are in. Junior, Lauren Maciejewski, is the senior class president for the 2024-2025 school year. 

With that it’s nice to introduce you to Maciejewski and all that she does for the school and her classmates. 

For background, Maciejewski is 17 years old and has attended Lake Shore Public Schools since elementary school. She lives with her parents, and her older sister as well as one dog, a golden retriever. 

She has been involved in Lake Shore Sports playing basketball and volleyball for over 10 years. Which shows she is dedicated and a team player. She also partakes in the musical here at Lake Shore, as she loves all aspects of music and musicals. She is also an active member of the school yearbook class. 

Though she has just been elected, she is already brainstorming ideas for the class of 2025. Maciejewski said, “I am hoping to bring spirit, involvement, and activities to the class of 2025; hopefully, a memorable senior year.“

Maciejewski is very involved in the life of Lake Shore, she is on the Board of Education here as well as advocating for, “The arts programs, AP classes, the creation of clubs, and student voices. I want every student at Lake Shore to have a group that they can call home and to feel like they have a place here at Lake Shore.”

With the intention to make the 2024-2025 senior year memorable, some things Maciejewski hopes to bring to the year are more activities, such as senior lock-in night, movie nights, senior sunrises, and post-prom activities. Along with wanting to do these activities the senior class will need the participation of classmates, more than just the student congress. 

These things are to hopefully get more involvement not just for helping out but participation, to get people excited for their senior year.

Maciejewski is part of what’s called the triple-A, which stands for academics, arts, and athletics.

When the name Maciejewski comes into a conversation, you think of a student, friend, athlete, and important person to the Lake Shore community.  

View Comments (1)