The Student News Site of Lake Shore High School

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

Polls

Who is visiting LSHSShoreline.com?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Lost In The Lights

Looking for some local festive fun this holiday season? Well, look no further! Throughout December and early January, Blossom Heath Park is hosting the Tunnel Of Lights event once again! From free holiday entertainment, to delicious food from diverse vendors, this event has it all!

If you are still unsure about checking out these fun opportunities, listen to some opinions of people from the Lake Shore community and their opinions on the Tunnel Of Lights! Our second year of coming to the Holiday lights.”  Detroit bracelets company.

At Blossom Heath Park, guests can walk through a magical, holiday-spirited display of lights.

Lake Shore community members, and family members of a student at LSHS, went to the festive event last weekend.

She said, “I enjoyed the photo opportunities, it is a fun family activity just be sure to bundle up!”

This event is such a good opportunity for people to come together and raise holiday spirit. The Tunnel of Lights event is fun for all, there is no way attending it won’t be fun!

Jason Carr, senior, said, “I enjoyed it, it was my first time going and I loved the hot chocolate.”

On certain days of the event, you can enjoy a variety of good food from all sorts of vendors! There is something for everyone like BBQ Daddy, Grampie’s Clam Shell, Little Donut Factory, The Lobster Food Truck, Eat Em’ Up Donuts, and The Street Corn-er.

“My name is Anthony, I have been making bracelets. We are a St. Clair Shores-based business and this is our second year of coming to the Holiday Lights,” said an associate of Detroit Bracelets Company.

Here are some of the additional upcoming festivities at the Tunnel of Lights 2023!

Dec. 15 – Sarah Karras performs live at 6 p.m., Empty Canvas at 7 p.m. Food Trucks: BBQ Daddy, Grampie’s Clam Shell, Little Donut Factory·

Dec. 16 – Masonic Melodies at 5:30 p.m., Violet 3rd Grade at 6:30 p.m., Rodgers 3rd Grade at 7:30 p.m. Food Trucks: The Lobster Food Truck, Eat ‘Em Up Donuts, The Streat Corn-er·

Dec. 21 – Festival of Flutes at 6:30 p.m.

The Tunnel of Lights will be going till January 14th, but the fun doesn’t end there! On January 13th and 14th, the Aqua Festival begins.