Shorians Celebrate Lions Success

The Lions have been getting talked about from all over the world. People think the lions could be in the Super Bowl and some think otherwise. Here, at Lake Shore High School, there are many Lions fans.

Sophomore, Gavin Snarski, expressed,”They’re winning the Super Bowl.”

Snarski is certainly not the only person that thinks this.

Senior, Aaron Varner, stated, “We are winning the Super Bowl this year; it’s our year.”

You can tell how confident he is in his team this year. The Lions have had many ups and downs the past few years, even if it’s losing good players or having a bad coach. But, this year, people are thinking differently about the Lions.

Senior, James Brown, said, “I’m not going to lie, they’re doing good. They’re the number one team in their division. I lowkey expected it but at the same time nobody expected so.”

When asked if they were going to the playoffs or not he said, “Definitely. They could possibly make it to the second or third round.The way they’re playing right now could possibly make it to the Super Bowl.”

There are many fans around the world that’ve been ready to experience the Lions making the super bowl for many years.

Sophomore Camden Thibeault, expressed, ”We’re going to the bowl. We are the best team in the north,but the 49ers are looking tough”.

The Lions have been very controversial this past offseason.The people in Detroit are certainly not disappointed with the lions the way they are doing this year. Their current record is 5-2 and took their second loss to the Baltimore Ravens this past sunday.Lions have an upcoming game against the Las Vegas Raiders Monday,October 30.