The Student News Site of Lake Shore High School

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

The Shoreline

Polls

Who is visiting LSHSShoreline.com?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Shorian Christmas List

Lake Shore High School students are making their lists and checking them twice. Let’s find out what they are hoping for…

A lot of students at Lake Shore have said they want clothes and perfume for Christmas.

Lainey Catlin, junior, said, “Clothes, gold earrings, and perfume, and the top gift I want is a puppy.” 

Christmas is the time of year to get AND give all of those things you wouldn’t purchase yourself on a day-to-day basis! Having things on wish lists that will last year is a very popular idea among people when they are making their lists. 

Piper VanCoppenolle, junior, said, “Clothes, hair products, jewelry, and perfume.” she continued, “My main gift though I really want HubCaps for my car.” 

Julia Pearl, junior, said, Nike AirMaxs, jewelry, perfume, and makeup.” 

Teenage drivers of course want things especially for their car around Christmas. Whether that be accessories or even a new car, young drivers are the most eager to deck out their cars during the holiday season. 

Pearl also said, “I really want a new car so I can give my sister this one.”  

If you are looking for effective and fast clothes you should look at Amazon and if you are looking for affordable and nice clothes look at Fashion Nova, Shein, Forever 21, Macy’s, Walmart, H&M, and BooHoo.

LeAsia Johnson, junior, said, “I want a new MacBook and a new iPhone” 

Johnson continued, “I really want the Macbook with the touch bar on it.” 

Andrew Creson, senior, said, “Baseball stuff, batting gloves, and I really want money.”

Over the years, asking for gift cards, or just money in general, has become an increasingly popular gift request, mainly amongst teens. Money and gift cards are very convenient gifts, especially if you are stuck on what to get someone. Teens also prefer them, that way they can just get exactly what they want. 

Lake Shore students want some expensive gifts this year! We hope these students get what they wished for this year!