Used Car Market

Everyone would like to be able to buy a first car for cheap, but in today’s market, it’s barely possible. Some cars are in horrible condition and the people selling them are asking way too much.

These used cars are being put up for sale at very expensive prices, too expensive for a new driver looking for a cheap ride. People looking around on the internet are seeing cars in horrible condition and very old cars for thousands of dollars. Buyers will see a car from the nineties and the seller is asking twenty-five hundred dollars.

Talon Madonia, senior, said,” Price wise, yes, a lot of people were trying to sell these cars for eight grand, nine grand, ten grand. It was crazy.”

From my personal experience, I had to work for almost a full year before I was able to afford my vehicle. Many people had to save for a long time to afford a car. Thankfully, some people are more fortunate than others and have parents that help them, and/or have good-paying jobs that treat them well.

For the newer drivers who are looking for a first car right now, good luck because this market isn’t getting any better.

View Comments (1)